We try to anticipate questions you might have and provide the answers here. If you need additional information Click here
What is a In-ground Pet Fencing system?
There are 3 parts to a In-ground Pet Fencing system:
1. The Transmitter: This plugs into a standard outlet and emits a radio signal.
2. The Wire: Waterproof wire that you bury and connect to the transmitter that makes a boundary to contain your dog.
3. The Collar Receiver: The receiver is worn on your dog’s collar. The transmitter emits a radio signal that travels through the wire. The receiver on your dog’s collar picks up the radio signal and alerts the dog as he nears the boundary (buried wire). If the dog continues toward the boundary wire, he will receive a correction from the radio signal.
2. Will this contain my dog?
Nothing is 100% not even traditional chain link fencing but, our fencing system boasts a 99.2% success rate. That's about as close to 100% as you can get. Bottom line is these systems work. You don't have to worry your pet climbing over it or, digging under it and, you don't have to worry about someone leaving the gate open. The peace of mind you will have after we install your new fence is invaluable.
3. Does the wire have to be buried?
No, the system will operate properly above ground although we recommend that the wire be buried in most instances. We recommend it be buried approximately 3 to 5 inches to prevent damage to the wire.
4. Can I contain more than one dog?
Yes, additional collar receiverscan be purchased separately. Our containment systems are designed to use an unlimited number of collar receivers.
5. I want to contain my dog in the yard but would also like to control my dog on walks or at the park. Do you have a product that fits my needs?
Yes, We have Contain N Train Systems to fit your needs. Our contain and train systems come with a hand held transmitter that communicates with the same collar receiver that your dog wears for containment.
6. Do you have a product that will keep my dog off of my couch or away from an area inside my house?
Yes. The new ZONES Instant Pet Proofing Barrier. Simply place the transmitter in the area that you would like the dog to avoid. As the dog approaches the transmitter the dog’s collar receiver picks up a signal and produces a warning tone, if the dog continues toward the transmitter, he will receive a correction.
Our revolutionary pet fencing uses an electronic collar and underground signal wire creating a virtual barrier to "contain" your pet. Saving you hundred's, even thousands of dollars compared to Invisible Fence brand, pet stop, Dogwatch,Dog Guard and, other fence dealers.
*Zones, Innotek, Petsafe,Invisible fencing, Invisible fence, Sport Dog and, Invisible Technologies are all trademarks of Radio Systems Corporation.